ccd usage

Dan Z redpeace at gmail.com
Thu Jun 23 06:41:26 GMT 2005

Greetings,

I'm planning a new install and my question regards the usage of ccd.
I have two disks of 30G and 20G.  Is it possible to use ccd to create
a single /usr partition across these two disks?  How might this be
done?  Can it be done from the sysinstall menu off the boot disk or
will I need to do some toying around after initial install is
completed?

Also, while not part of the ccd question, if I'm not mistaken, I can
create multiple swap partitions to spread swap usage across multiple
drives.  Is this true?

Thanks in advance.

Dan Z.