Need your advise.

Nuttapon Tharachaikul th_nuttapon at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 22 20:22:48 GMT 2005

To Charles Swiger ,
      I'm apologize that may be occure many mails delivery to you, since my
outlook may have problem.
      Please  advise me , I would like to know  that : Does BSD5.4 support
"High Availability Clustering" same like RedHatAS3.0 ?  In term of the
capability to handle share disk-storage to support redundancy of fail over
single point of failure, that if one server fail then another one
can be promote to handle application service by share disk-storage in a
middle.

Best Regards,
Nuttapon T.