any ipf wizards out there?

Ean Kingston ean at hedron.org
Mon Jun 20 16:32:52 GMT 2005

On June 20, 2005 12:32 pm, Gary Kline wrote:
> 	Folks,
>
> 	A couple weeks ago I realized that my ipf ruleset was messing
> 	up my web access ... ad had been for months  I just tried an
> 	older, simpler ipf.rules.  Same results.  Can anybody out there
> 	in FreeBSD-land clue me in please?

Probably not  without more detail. If you provided your rules someone might be
able to help you debug them a bit. A description of your network would
probably help too.

--
Ean Kingston

E-Mail: ean AT hedron DOT org
I am currently looking for work. If you need competent system/network
administration please feel free to contact me directly.