Odd ATI + Xorg behavior

John Jawed johnjawed at gmail.com
Sun Jun 19 21:16:39 GMT 2005

Arghhhhhhhhh!

Ok I removed the nvidia card, reconfigured X and everything works like a
charm! There has to be a driver incompatiblity in X for my setup. Now...I
guess my options are to switch from the "ati" driver to the "radeon" driver,
and possibly from the "nv" driver to the "nvidia" driver.

Any input would be appreciated.