web calendar program recommendation

Tony Shadwick tshadwick at goinet.com
Thu Jun 16 16:13:49 GMT 2005

What you're needing is a system, and not a single piece of software.

I would focus on the icalendar calendaring format.  Once you have that,
then pick the piece of software you want to run on your local machine to
sync against your palm, and have it publish your calendar to a webdav
share or similar, then pick your piece of web calendaring software to
manage that calendar from the web.  I have used phpicalendar, but last I
looked it still did not support creating new items.  Perhaps Horde does?