Buildworld problem?

Java Weenie javaweenie at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 15 21:57:18 GMT 2005

After running the diagnostics, the drive reports no problems, though it
still won't boot.  Playing around with sysinstall on a 5.4 cd, the partition
editor shows my partitions, but the mount points are listed as *, not / and
/usr.  Is there a way to reassign the mount points without wiping the drive?