Sun Fire V40z Server.

William Fletcher wfletcher at omina.co.za
Tue Jun 14 10:58:46 GMT 2005

Hi,

We're looking at buying one of these little machines for a rather large company.
However, we don't know if FreeBSD supports it, as it says that it only supports the
V20z...

So, we're interested to know if FreeBSD supports the V40z sun machines...

If anyone else can match something with about the same amount of quality that
FreeBSD does run on however, we'll also be interested in that.

Lots of thanks in advance,
Will.

--
William Alexander Fletcher
*BSD Administrator || http://www.omina.co.za || Cell: 084 802 2392

It has yet to be proven that intelligence has any survival value.
					-- Arthur C. Clarke