FYI - Commercial antivirus software for FreeBSD free for personal use

Andrew L. Gould algould at datawok.com
Mon Jun 13 13:13:03 GMT 2005

FYI - AntiVir Personal Edition Classic is now available for FreeBSD,
OpenBSD, Linux and Solaris. Workstation, Mailgate and Milter versions
are available.

The Personal Edition Classic version is available free of charge for
personal/noncommercial use; although registration is required.

http://free-av.com

I've been using the Windows version at home for over a year now without
any problems.

I haven't tested any of the non-Windows versions yet; so please
interpret this message as an FYI, not an endorsement.

Happy Monday,

Andrew Gould