Spam reporting tool

Alec Berryman alec at thened.net
Fri Jun 10 14:02:13 GMT 2005

Leo Lapousterle on 2005-06-10 12:50:33 +0200:

> Thank you for your advices. I'll try SpamCop, in manually mode to avoid
> wrong SPAM reports.
>
> Additional question : In my ports tree, I can find :
> > Port:   spamcup-1.09
> > Info:   A tool for automatic spam reporting via Spamcop.net
>
> Is this one the correct one to install ?

I would recommend against using that as it is a tool to automatically
report spam without verification.  From the script:

#  *** W A R N I N G ! ***
#
#  The script does NOT know where the spam report will be sent so
#   IT'S YOUR RESPONSIBILITY!

Just go to Spamcop, register for the free version, and follow the instructions.