nfs server amd problems

Osmany Guirola Cruz osmany.guirola at cigb.edu.cu
Fri Jun 10 12:31:52 GMT 2005

I am using -stable and i do the upgrade via CTM
in the freebsd site the last ctm is src-5.0393.gz 06/09/05
i hope that with this was sufficient to solve the problem ;-)
this are the affected file with the ctm file 92 and 93

> FS .ctm_status
> FN contrib/tcpdump/print-bgp.c
> FN contrib/tcpdump/print-isoclns.c
> FN contrib/tcpdump/print-ldp.c
> FN contrib/tcpdump/print-rsvp.c
> FN gnu/usr.bin/gzip/gzip.c
> FS .ctm_status
> FN share/man/man4/fwohci.4
> FN sys/dev/acpica/acpi_ec.c
> FN sys/kern/uipc_socket.c
> FN sys/netinet/raw_ip.c
> FN sys/netinet/tcp_usrreq.c
> FN sys/netinet6/udp6_usrreq.c

What do you think? or i have to wait for next ctm files.. i don't want
compile userland and kernel twice...:-)

Thanks

Osmany