nfs server amd problems

Osmany Guirola Cruz osmany.guirola at cigb.edu.cu
Fri Jun 10 11:51:12 GMT 2005

Hi people

 I have installed a 5.3 STABLE box with automount(amd) daemon working
perfectly with the defaults flags(/net /host) and the nfs server
exporting only my home..... all this work but then i upgrade my system
to 5.4 and problems began
my exports in (draco my machine) said
/usr/home/	iris
and from iris when i go to /net/draco/ i got this error

nfs server pid61737 at iris:/net: not responding
nfs server pid61737 at iris:/net: is alive again
ls: /net/draco/: Resource temporarily unavailable
that works perfectly before the upgrade
in iris the problem is only with my machine draco(nfsserver) i can
automount other things in other machines

now the amd daemon in my machine does not want to work :-(
in iris i have this in the /etc/exports

/usr/home  draco

and in draco i have this error

nfs server pid326 at draco:/net: not responding
nfs server pid326 at draco:/net: is alive again
ls: /net/iris/: Resource temporarily unavailable

all this things happens after the upgrade
i don't know where is the problem the configuration files are the same
i have this line in my rc.conf
mountd_enable="YES"
rpcbind_enable="YES"
nfs_server_enable="YES"
nfs_server_flags="-u -t -n 4"
amd_enable="YES"
amd_flags="-a /.amd_mnt -l syslog /host /etc/amd.map /net /etc/amd.map"

What should i do? where i can't find the problem

Thanks

Osmany