1280x800 display, i810, 915, etc etc etc

Remington L mrl0lz at gmail.com
Thu Jun 9 21:58:30 GMT 2005

This is a common issue. Ben please contact me off the list. I ran into this
EXACT same problem. A quick fix is a port of 810resolution. I submitted it
for commit into ports a month ago but still not in the tree. Again contact
me off the list and ill give you everything you need( Sorry if you dont Ill
forget to send you all the stuff when I get home)