Odd nis problem..

Micheal Patterson micheal at tsgincorporated.com
Thu Jun 9 10:11:52 GMT 2005

Nevermind folks. I'm feeling pretty stupid right now. The problem was
starting me right in the face and I totally missed it.

Just an FYI, the # in the "#$FreeBSD: src/etc/group,v 1.31 2004/06/23
01:32:28 mlaier Exp $" line in the /etc/group file is a *VERY* important
thing. The affected gid was 32. Now, as it turns out, the 32 is in the
proper spot to indicate that $FreeBSD is the group name. Who'da thunk!

--

Micheal Patterson
Senior Communications Systems Engineer

Confidentiality Notice:  This e-mail message, including any attachments,
copies of the original message.