df -h output

Daniel Gerzo danger at rulez.sk
Tue Jun 7 22:11:23 GMT 2005

Hi Svein,

Wednesday, June 8, 2005, 12:06:05 AM, you wrote these comments:

> * Daniel Gerzo [2005-06-07 23:09 +0200]
>>  Actually, this question is asked 2-3 times a month (if not more) ;-)

> In fact, it is asked so often, that one might be inclined to make the
> output of df imply this is some way or another, by means for a "reserved"
> column or something like that. But it would probably violate the pola
> and/or some standard.

> Maybe the df manpage should mention this, incl. a reference to tunefs?

Good idea. Well, maybe I could take a look at this, but tommorrow.
Now I should get some sleep first. Good night. :)

--
Best Regards,

 DanGer, ICQ: 261701668  | e-mail protecting at: http://www.2pu.net/
 http://danger.rulez.sk  | proxy list at:        http://www.proxy-web.com/
                         | FreeBSD - The Power to Serve!

[ "He went to Paris, looking for answers..." ]