aspell upgrade problem

Lei Sun lei.sun at gmail.com
Mon Jun 6 20:04:43 GMT 2005

Which file should I delete?

It is getting errors like "checksum mismatch".

I did a "make clean"

root at goofy# ls
Makefile                pkg-plist.csb           pkg-plist.ga
 pkg-plist.la            pkg-plist.or            pkg-plist.tet
distinfo                pkg-plist.cy            pkg-plist.gd
 pkg-plist.lt            pkg-plist.pa            pkg-plist.tl
files                   pkg-plist.da            pkg-plist.gl
 pkg-plist.lv            pkg-plist.pl            pkg-plist.tn
pkg-descr               pkg-plist.de            pkg-plist.gv
 pkg-plist.mi            pkg-plist.pt            pkg-plist.tr
pkg-plist               pkg-plist.de-alt        pkg-plist.he
 pkg-plist.mk            pkg-plist.qu            pkg-plist.uk
pkg-plist.af            pkg-plist.el            pkg-plist.hi
 pkg-plist.mn            pkg-plist.ro            pkg-plist.uz
pkg-plist.am            pkg-plist.en            pkg-plist.hil
 pkg-plist.mr            pkg-plist.ru            pkg-plist.vi
pkg-plist.az            pkg-plist.eo            pkg-plist.hr
 pkg-plist.ms            pkg-plist.rw            pkg-plist.wa
pkg-plist.be            pkg-plist.es            pkg-plist.hsb
 pkg-plist.mt            pkg-plist.sc            pkg-plist.yi
pkg-plist.bg            pkg-plist.et            pkg-plist.hu
 pkg-plist.nb            pkg-plist.sk            pkg-plist.zu
pkg-plist.bn            pkg-plist.fa            pkg-plist.ia
 pkg-plist.nds           pkg-plist.sl
pkg-plist.br            pkg-plist.fi            pkg-plist.id
 pkg-plist.nl            pkg-plist.sv
pkg-plist.ca            pkg-plist.fo            pkg-plist.is
 pkg-plist.nn            pkg-plist.sw
pkg-plist.cs            pkg-plist.fr            pkg-plist.it
 pkg-plist.ny            pkg-plist.ta