JDK 1.5 port fails to compile

Mike Jeays Mike.Jeays at rogers.com
Sat Jun 4 23:28:00 GMT 2005

I downloaded the required sources for jdk15, but the port fails to
compile; here are the final messages.  Did I fail to do something
important?

 FreeBSD 5.3, with an up to date ports tree.

../../../src/share/classes/com/sun/jmx/mbeanserver/MBeanInstantiatorImpl.java:162: warning: non-varargs call of varargs method with inexact argument type for last parameter;
cast to java.lang.Object for a varargs call
cast to java.lang.Object[] for a non-varargs call and to suppress this
warning
            moi= cons.newInstance(null);
                                  ^
Note: * uses or overrides a deprecated API.
Note: Recompile with -Xlint:deprecation for details.
Note: Some input files use unchecked or unsafe operations.
21 errors
12 warnings
gmake[3]: *** [.compile.classlist] Error 1
gmake[3]: Leaving directory
`/usr/ports/java/jdk15/work/j2se/make/java/java'
gmake[2]: *** [all] Error 1
gmake[2]: Leaving directory `/usr/ports/java/jdk15/work/j2se/make/java'
gmake[1]: *** [all] Error 1
gmake[1]: Leaving directory `/usr/ports/java/jdk15/work/j2se/make'
gmake: *** [j2se-build] Error 2
*** Error code 2

Stop in /usr/ports/java/jdk15.