jose luis arangojoseluis at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 3 15:44:31 GMT 2005

hi
i need help.
my english is little, then i hope that you understand me.
well i use freebsd 5.3 i installed xorg and kde.
i execute startkde and it appears this: kpersonalizer: can not connect Xserver
i execute kdm  or xdm and it appear welcome freebsd later  i have to log the user, when i do this the screen appears black  and  it reappears (welcome freebsd)
i execute  startx and it appears the xterm later i type startkde and the  desktop is up but there are two desktop xterm and kde and i can´t work.
i hope that u understand and thank u very much.