P4B533 vs DDR Ram 400 MHz

Supote Lee kingtutankhamen at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 3 12:28:33 GMT 2005

Hi,

   Yes, it's so if you refer to Asus official website. But today I've just
added
such memory into a P4B533 box at my office. It can bootup and has no
problem today so I think that I can't totally believe its document on
Asus's web site - Must give them a try.

   But I want to know that "is there any issue in the LONG
TERM".

TIA
pjn