burncd problems

Steven Friedrich FreeBSD at InsightBB.com
Thu Jun 2 21:24:38 GMT 2005

I've created a directory tree in /usr/freeBSD and it has directories for each
of my four systems; lightning, daemon, gandalf, and freakinBSD.  Each of
those has subdirectories like /etc, and so on.

I used mkisofs -R -o ~admin/cd1.iso /usr/freeBSD

then I used vnconfig and mount to look at the image before burning it:
vnconfig -e vn0c ~admin/cd1.iso
mount_cd9660 /dev/vn0c /cdrom

and then I burned it:
burncd data ~admin/cd1.iso fixate

But when I try to mount the CD, I get:
mount_cd9660 /dev/acd0c /cdrom
mount_cd9660: /dev/acd0c: Input/output error

The files you hand to burncd are "image" files.  Does that mean ISO images or
did I miscontrue the man page?

--
i386 FreeBSD 4.11-STABLE
There are 10 types of people in this world. Ones that understand binary and