I´ve some problems with the diskettes

invisible cybercharro1 at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 31 08:11:26 GMT 2005

Hi, Thru this e-mail I like to ask you for help me because I´ve tried to download the floppies images necessary to start the installation of freeBSD, but I just couldn´t...
The issue is that the OS (Windows XP), shows an error referring to the space of the floppie (there´s no enough space for the file to be recorded in the diskette), I´ve already formatted once more all the set, but the problem continues.
So, I hope you could help me with this matter.
I´ll wait for your answer. Thank you.
SYL