Upgraded to 6.0 beta, now "makefiles possibly broken"

David LeCount snailboy1 at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 28 01:11:14 GMT 2005

A few days ago, I cvsupped to RELENG_6 and compiled
and installed everything just fine. After I finished
with that, I cvsupped my ports and tried to do a
portupgrade, but for every single port, it says,
"Makefile possibly broken." I cvsupped src again the
next day thinking there may have been a bug that got
worked out, but still the same problem. I have been
unable to find anything about this issue in
/usr/src/UPDATING, /usr/ports/UPDATING, on the mailing
lists, and in bug reports. This baffles me since this
should affect everyone, so I figure maybe I did
something incorrectly. Does anyone have any ideas?