hardware monitor

scuba at centroin.com.br scuba at centroin.com.br
Wed Jul 27 19:32:53 GMT 2005

Gary,

	You're right.
	I could recompile the kernel now, however lmmon is not returning
any value, neither healthd is.

	The relevant part of dmesg is:

ichsmb0: <Intel 82801BA (ICH2) SMBus controller> port 0xefa0-0xefaf irq 17
at device 31.3 on pci0
smbus0: <System Management Bus> on ichsmb0
smb0: <SMBus generic I/O> on smbus0

- Marcelo Souza

On Tue, 26 Jul 2005, Gary W. Swearingen wrote:

|<scuba at centroin.com.br> writes:
|
|> |device          ichsmb
|> |
|> |