buildkernel failed

Wang FreeBSD freebsd.wang at gmail.com
Wed Jul 27 01:24:44 GMT 2005

Thank you very much!
I had try to buildworld with source code of cvsup tag RELENG_5_4 and
meet many problem. It seem that some problem with the config, so
generated code has some bugs.
libstdc++, unwind.h can't found
libgroff, nonposix.h can't found

I check the error shell command line and get one head file include
path missing, but it is appeared in CFLAGS。It raised error because
these files are C++ file, compiled by c++, it doesn't use CFLAGS and
use CXXFLAGS instead. So I fixed these two problem by modified
variable CXXFLAGS in Makefile of libstdc++ and libgroff, it works.
     But when I fixed it, another problem came out, there is two
version of getstemp declare, one is c++ version in "lib.h", another is
c version in stdlib.h. I modified the lib.h define a macro to disable
c version in stdlib.h. But it's not the end, just begin, so I gave up
finally.