Update 5.3 Release to 5.4

Louis LeBlanc FreeBSD at keyslapper.net
Mon Jul 25 15:07:44 GMT 2005

On 07/25/05 11:53 AM, Aguiar Magalhaes sat at the `puter and typed:
> Hi list,
>
> I´m using FreeBSD 5.3 - Release in servers (Postfix,
> Apache, pf, squid, etc)
>
> I´d like to update for 5.4, but I don´t know how to
> do. Is it safe ?

Worked for me.  It should be "safe".

So long as you follow the directions here:
http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/books/handbook/makeworld.html
including the backup.

Lou
--
Louis LeBlanc                          FreeBSD-at-keyslapper-DOT-net
Fully Funded Hobbyist,                   KeySlapper Extrordinaire :)

knowledge, n.:
  Things you believe.