Completely removing a port

Matt Juszczak matt at atopia.net
Sat Jul 23 16:29:21 GMT 2005

Hi all,

I am about to remove the amavisd-new port from our main mail server.
We've recently setup two relay servers and do not need the port anymore.

Problem is, I know that the amavisd-new port installed a lot of packages
along with it, and if I just do `make deinstall clean` in the port, its
only going to remove amavisd-new first, not the dependencies it installed
to work correctly.

Is there anyway I can deinstall the port and say "remove all packages that
depend on amavisd-new and amavisd-new ONLY" (so it wont affect other
stuff).

Thanks,

Matt