Download ports from another machine

Emil Khatib fenomenoxp2 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 22 21:35:43 GMT 2005

Well, I just had an idea, as make fetch-recursive-list is unusable in
windows (unless I make a script or program to read it or I download
manually each of the packages), I would like to be able to boot a
FreeBSD system installed on removable media. I have a removable HD but
I can't boot from it... Is there anyway I could boot the system from a
floppy using a partition in the removable drive as root?

Thanks in advance