Can't Mount Root

Ima Camper ima_camper at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 22 19:20:54 GMT 2005

--- Vinicius Pavanelli Vianna <ds at hacked.com.br>
wrote:

> Have u tried "lsdev" to see what disks the boot
> found?

That doesn't seem to work here:

mountroot> lsdev
panic: Root mount failed, startup aborted.

You might be thinking of the boot> prompt.  But
anyway, my disk is found:

da0 at ahc0 bus 0 target 0 lun 0
da0: <SEAGATE SX19171W 9D32> Fixed Direct Access
SCSI-2 device
da0: 11.626MB/s transfers (5.813MHz, offset 8, 16bit),
Tagged Queueing Enabled
da0: 8683MB (17783112 512 byte sectors: 64H 32S/T
8683C)

Thanks for the idea!

Drew