bridging

Sushubh sushubh at gmail.com
Tue Jul 19 23:23:46 GMT 2005

I am going to install FreeBSD on a machine we plan to make a server.

Now, we have 2 lines of internet coming to our place through 2 separate
lan modems. I want the server to take these 2 lines and combine the speeds
to form a single line which can be used by our lan to access the internet.

I have got 3 lan cards on the linux machine. 2 for the incoming
connections from the 2 lan modems which have the gateways 192.168.1.1 and
192.168.1.100.

How do I go ahead with making my server a gateway offering combined
bandwidth to our lan?