Atheros AR5213 based WiFi card support on FreeBSD 5.3 but not on FreeBSD 5.4 ?? ...

Vledder, Hans Hans.Vledder at nl.compuware.com
Mon Jul 18 08:41:11 GMT 2005

All,

Using Google I found a number of people that are apparently using an Atheros
AR5213 based Wifi card with FreeBSD 5.3-RELEASE. How come this device is not
recognized in 5.4-RELEASE and how do I work around this?

Best Regards,
Hans R. Vledder

Systems Designer / Systems Developer
Compuware ENL - Tech Technology Executives
Phone: +31 (0)20 311 63 23
Fax: +31 (0)20 311 63 45
Email: hans.vledder at nl.compuware.com

and then destroy it.