Basic AVI command-line editing

Andrew P. infofarmer at gmail.com
Sun Jul 17 21:02:49 GMT 2005

On 7/17/05, Shantanoo Mahajan <shantanoo at gmail.com> wrote:
> +++ Andrew P. [17-07-05 15:22 +0400]:
> | Thanks, I'll look into that. It's a pity it doesn't come separately
> | from mplayer (and without xorg dependency).
>
> Also have a look at the o/p of following command:
>
> cd /usr/ports && make search name=avi | less
>

> Regards,
> Shantanoo

Well, I did it before and there's not much, but I found an utility
named avinfo in multimedia section. As a matter of fact, it was
written by my former schoolmate, what a small world indeed. The source
code contains almost everything I need to know about major container
formats.

Thanks again,
Andrew P.