cu terminal screen size - text not aligning properly

John Vaughan jjvaughan at gmail.com
Fri Jul 15 19:18:06 GMT 2005

I am trying to install headless over a serial console using cu on
another machine that I am connected to via SSH.

system to be installed <- cu session <- working FreeBSD system <- ssh
session <- local system (me)

My problem is that the text for the install is not aligned properly
making the options hard to read.  Does anyone know what size I should
set my terminal window to so the text appears correctly?  I am
installing using the "FreeBSD black and white" option if that matters
any.

Thanks for the help,
-John