5.4-REL random reboots

Bas Essers bassers at gmail.com
Fri Jul 15 13:11:23 GMT 2005

Well the 3Com costs 30 euros and the realtek was only 10 euros. That's why i
started testing by disabling the cheapysales one :)

I do have two NICs in the freebsd machine, it's a gateway for my LAN to the
Internet.
The one on the LAN side is a Broadcom and uses the bfe driver, and the
external one i replaced was a realtek (rl) and is now a 3com (xl). I'm quiet
happy with the way it's working now so i'm not going to put more wires in
there then necessary ;P

--
Met vriendelijke groet,
Bas Essers