ports problem/question

Peter Vereshagin petr999 at hotbox.ru
Wed Jul 13 04:50:11 GMT 2005

On Tue, 12 Jul 2005 15:28:05 -0500 (CDT)
Denny White <dennyboy at cableone.net> wrote:

> to install cdrdao which is currently version
> 1.1.9, I believe, & then failed, with message
> saying there's a vulnerability.  There's a fixed
> my question about the lagtime between fix and
> inclusion. Meantime, still using burncd.

Danny, it uses to be easy to fix the port yourself --- just correct distinfo and version in Makefile to correspond the upgraded source tarball. You should send a message to the port maintainer and your best should be to supply him/her with the upgraded port as a .tbz