two 3C905B's in 5.4

Ted Mittelstaedt tedm at toybox.placo.com
Wed Jul 13 03:23:16 GMT 2005

The 3c905 driver is not very good.  These cards are fine under Windows
but seldom work properly under FreeBSD.  Most of the motherboards I've
tried them in don't work right with them.  We do both Windows and BSD
so you know where I put these cards when I get them.

I'll be happy to swap a pair of Netgear cards with you, send me your
address and I'll mail them to you.  If they work out OK you can mail
me your cards, otherwise just keep them.

Ted