security report messages

Matt Juszczak matt at atopia.net
Mon Jul 11 21:32:18 GMT 2005

Hi all,

Receiving the following... I assume this is just because of a portupgrade
that we did that tried to upgrade cyrus, and I assume this is the
"automated port" account creation/deletion that it does .... but I wanted
to run it by everyone.

Jul  9 15:29:52 mercury saslpasswd: failed to set plaintext secret for
cyrus: generic failure
Jul  9 15:29:52 mercury saslpasswd: failed to set APOP secret for cyrus:
generic failure
Jul  9 15:29:52 mercury saslpasswd: PLAIN: failed to set secret for cyrus:
generic failure
Jul  9 15:29:52 mercury saslpasswd: failed to disable account for cyrus:
user not found
Jul  9 15:29:52 mercury saslpasswd: failed to disable APOP account for
cyrus: user not found
Jul  9 15:29:52 mercury saslpasswd: PLAIN: failed to set secret for cyrus:
user not found

Anything to be concerned about?

Thanks,

Matt