Aironet 32-bit CardBus Adapter not attached

Grigory Klyuchnikov grn at ispras.ru
Mon Jul 11 09:37:11 GMT 2005

Hello,

I have Cisco Aironet 32-bit CardBus Adaptor AIR-CB21AG-A-K9.
When I attach it to the notebook with FreeBSD 5.4, the following
message appears on the console:

kernel: cardbus0: <network, ethernet> at device 0.0 (no driver attached)

The kernel config has options:

# PCMCIA and cardbus bridge support
device          cbb             # cardbus (yenta) bridge
device          pccard          # PC Card (16-bit) bus
device          cardbus         # CardBus (32-bit) bus

# Wireless NIC cards
device          wlan            # 802.11 support
device          an              # Aironet 4500/4800 802.11 wireless NIC
device          awi             # BayStack 660 and others
device          wi              # WaveLAN/Intersil/Symbol 802.11

Does it means, that FreeBSD has not support of Aironet 32-bit cardbus adapter? And what can I resolve the problem? Maybe anyone has any experience with such adapter... Please, tell me any points to docs or
some examples...

Thanks.

PS: But Aironet 16-bit pccard works OK.

Regards,