PF firewall log problems

Hornet hornetmadness at gmail.com
Fri Jul 8 12:23:05 GMT 2005

I guess I'm failing to see the point of writing to the log faster. If
you need real time stats, use tcpdump -n -e -ttt -i pflog0. If you
want to get say the last 1000 entries in the log and then go to
realtime, use: sudo tcpdump -n -e -tt -c 1000 -r /var/log/pflog & sudo
tcpdump -n -e -ttt -i pflog0