Start telnet server help

Garrett Cooper youshi10 at u.washington.edu
Wed Jul 6 19:36:03 GMT 2005

Did you actually add the pkg for the telnet server? Also, realize that
port 21 is the default listening port for telnet, so if you thought that
the open ports displayed is out of the ordinary, it's not really unless
you changed the listening port. Have you tried telnetting to yourself (ie
telnet localhost)?
-Garrett