Horde PEAR

dick hoogendijk dick at nagual.st
Wed Jul 6 14:56:55 GMT 2005

I installed Horde and run horde/test/php
Two things: the "memory limit" in the php4 port is on. OK I could recompile, but..
And I keep on getting PEAR: pear not found.
This is strange. A pear config-show gives my a php_dir of "/usr/local/lib/php/pear"

So I put include_path = .:/usr/local/lib/php/pear:/usr/local/share/pear in php.ini and restarted apache. Still the same error. pear not found. This is a normal 5.4R install of fbsd. Apache13, Horde, php4, php4-extentions, etc all came from ports. What can be the cause of this error? Where do I look?

PEAR

    * PEAR Search Path (PHP's include_path):  /usr/local/www/horde/lib:/usr/local/share/pear:.
    * PEAR: No
      Check your PHP include_path setting to make sure it has the PEAR library directory.

--
dick -- http://nagual.st/ -- PGP/GnuPG key: F86289CE
++ Running FreeBSD 4.11-stable ++ FreeBSD 5.4