PF firewall using anchors

fbsd_user fbsd_user at a1poweruser.com
Mon Jul 4 15:55:37 GMT 2005

I am running 5.4 using the run time loadable module for PF firewall.
The PF rules load and work fine.
The main rule set contains 2 anchor rules.
I can add rules to the in core anchor name and then list the anchor
and see the rules are really there.

Problem is the anchor rules are never being executed by the main rule set.

Is there anybody on this questions list who has PF working with anchors?

Have read all the PF man pages 6-8 times and my config seems ok.
Knowing that PF is new to FreeBSD base in 5.4 thinking this may be a bug.