FreeBSD 5.4 ndis support

Bryan Maynard bryan.maynard at reallm.com
Sun Jul 3 20:08:07 GMT 2005

I've been having issues with ndis myself. However, I got some help and things
are going good for me, except that i haven't gotten DHCP to work for the
card. . .

Anyway, there is a utility in 5.4 (I think that's that's where it showed up)
called "ndisgen". Running ndisgen steps you through a wonderful little script
that asks for for the location of your INF and SYS files, generates you .h
file and kernel module.

I was getting the same "No such file or directory" error until I ran ndisgen.

Give it a try. :-D

Bryan