Linux move to FreeBSD

sparxz at excite.com sparxz at excite.com
Sat Jul 2 23:35:48 GMT 2005

Hi

I am a user of SUSE Linux, and I was thinking of
trying out BSD. After reading as much information
as I could about the three variants of BSD vs.
Linux. On technical merit, I was very impressed.

FreeBSD looks like a good stating place for me,
but one think about FreeBSD makes me uncomfortable
is the symbol/emblem that the OS uses. That is a "devil" !

I would like to know if possible how this came about,
and what thinking was behind it. From experience, I consider
symbols to be very significant, Historically, psychologically
and even spiritually.

Best regards

Mark

PS. Please can u e-mail me on this e-mail sparxz at excite.com