phpMyAdmin - Startup Error Message

Gerard Seibert gerard-seibert at suscom.net
Sat Jul 2 22:45:59 GMT 2005

I am making headway. I am now able to get phpMyAdmin to work in a web
browser. There is another problem though; when run it responds with a
#1045 error message, to wit:

Error
#1045 - access denied for user 'root at localhost' (using password: NO)

I have googled for a definitive answer, but without success. It appears
that there are quite a few individuals with this same problem.

I trust that there are some users of this program who have succeeded in
getting it to run successfully who might be willing to tell me what I have
to do to get it operational.

--
Ciao

Gerard Seibert
gerard-seibert at suscom.met

"No one ever says 'It's only a game', when their team is winning."