[FYI] QT4 licensing looks very bad for *BSD

Danny Pansters danny at ricin.com
Fri Jul 1 02:15:23 GMT 2005

<snipped>

I'd like to say that my mail to trolltech was before yours and I haven't had
an answer yet save for an automated reply. Perhaps I'm not important
enough :)

I'm not sure if I want this to go on the list (and archive) but this is what I
sent them, and yes, I was voicing concern but I don't think I got abusive or
impolite at any point. If anything I'm directly pointing out where problems
may/will arise (after re-reading I thought there's nothing wrong copying it
to the list):

LIcensing of new QT4