No subject

Ken Hawkins ken at broadjam.com
Mon Jan 31 10:58:53 PST 2005

I have installed pear5-php which installed php and mod_php for apache13.

however when calling mysql_pconnect within a php page i get:

[Mon Jan 31 10:40:21 2005] [error] PHP Fatal error:  Call to undefined
function:  mysql_pconnect() in /.../phpPollUI6.php on line 77

I have  a couple of questions.

how can I verify that mysql support (possibly ? php-mysql ?) is
installed?

what steps do I need to take to ensure that this gets installed as part
of my installation of apache13, php, mod_php, phpmyadmin, and phpbb?

thanks in advance!
ken;