cannot boot after updating to 5.3 stable

Subhro subhro.kar at gmail.com
Sun Jan 30 20:10:15 PST 2005

You can boot off a live file system (the fixit CD/floppy) and examine the
mountpoints which are already available on the hard disk. I have the feeling
that the reason why it is not booting is, you are not setting the proper mount
point.

Regards,
S.

Indian Institute of Information Technology
Subhro Sankha Kar
Block AQ-13/1, Sector V
Salt Lake City
PIN 700091