I only want stable software

Pat Maddox pergesu at gmail.com
Sat Jan 29 22:58:52 PST 2005

Thanks for the help there.  I just followed the example in the
Handbook, though to be honest I'm not quite sure what everything
means.  Here's my ports-upfile:
*default host=cvsup2.FreeBSD.org
*default base=/var/db
*default prefix=/usr
*default release=cvs tag=.
*default delete use-rel-suffix
*default compress
ports-all

What updates will I be getting with this?  I want to be able to keep
my system up to date, and I want to have a lot of the new software,
but I don't want to be introducing unstable software into my system.
I want to be able to keep up with PHP and Apache2 as fixes come out,
but I don't want any experimental stuff running, if that makes sense.

Hope you guys can lend a hand.