panic on boot

Xian ian at codepad.net
Sat Jan 29 05:15:56 PST 2005

I woke up this morning to find that my computer had rebooted and panicked as
soon as the kernel had started to run. it said:

 The rights of the University...
panic: vm_page_insert: alredy inserted
uptime: 0s

in bright white on the screen. All I could do was switch it off and on and it
just did it again. Help: how do I fix it? It was running 4.9R.
This is my home web server that I use quite a lot from college. It is
extremely old - its a P90.

Thank God for getting me to play around with taking backups 2 days ago.
--
/Xian

"The release of atom power has changed everything except our way of
thinking...the solution to this problem lies in the heart of mankind. If only
I had known, I should have become a watchmaker."
Albert Einstein