Acrobat plugin

Andrew L. Gould andrewgould at datawok.com
Fri Jan 28 20:28:21 PST 2005

On Friday 28 January 2005 10:13 pm, Steven Friedrich wrote:
> I'm running FreeBSD 4.11 STABLE.
>
> I've installed firefox and linuxpluginwrapper.
>
> Where do I get plugin support for acrobat?
>
> I've installed acroread and I rebuilt firefox hoping it would see it
> and add it.

A file named libmap.conf needs to be installed in /etc/.  If I recall
correctly, it was not automatically installed when I compiled
linuxpluginwrapper from ports in FreeBSD 4.10.  Since I had done a
'make install clean', I had to 'make' the port again and copy the file
from the work directory of the port.

I hope this helps,

Andrew Gould