5.3 interrupt storm (atapicam) and I/O error

Olivier Certner olivier.certner at free.fr
Fri Jan 28 01:06:15 PST 2005

 Hi,

 Could you give a look at my post dated 04/01/2005 entitled "Freeze with CAM
(using KsCD)"? Maybe we have fallen on the same kind of bug concerning
atapicam.

 If you have KDE, maybe you should try to reproduce the problem I had. I've no
time to test your scenario (the one with the EIDE drive, I don't have SCSI)
now, but I'll try to reproduce it at the beginning of next week, in order to
see if the freeze happens also on my computer.

 Hope this will help us to progress on our issues.

 Regards,

  Olivier